Annual Smoke Alarm Service1300 Smoke Alarms was established in 2010, leading the way in the annual servicing and maintenance of smoke alarms in residential rental properties within Australia.
Our smoke alarm service provides total peace of mind to real estate agents and landlords by limiting the risk of any claims being made against you. Our experience staff and technicians provide a cost effective, personal and responsive service to our loyal and valued customers
Annual Smoke Alarm maintenance service includes:
- A detailed certificate detailing that the property is compliant with current smoke alarm legislation.
- Includes smoke alarm positioning according to the Building Code of Australia and compliance with the Australian Standards AS 3786-1993 and state legislations
- Cleaning of alarms from debris and dust
- FREE Battery replacement if below acceptable level
- Replacement of faulty, expired or missing smoke alarms (Charge may apply)
- Installation of new smoke alarms (Charge may apply)
- Information cards are left for occupants on the completion of the smoke alarm service
Qualifications & Safety
- We guarantee each job will be completed in compliance with the Australian Standards AS 3786-1993 and the Building Code of Australia and all state standards.
- All technicians are fully trained, including practical training in the field, in our training facility and theoretical training in the office.
- 1300 Smoke Alarms maintain current third party public liability insurance for the sum of twenty million dollars ($20,000,000.00) and professional indemnity insurance with a limit of indemnity of one million dollars ($5,000,000.00).
Agent Online Portal
- The Online Portal is your gateway to our online compliance services. It provides easy and convenient access 24/7 to information and allows you to conduct your compliance online. You will be emailed your registration details and can start using it immediately.