Preparation is key and the most important thing you need is smoke alarms that are compliant with the new QLD laws that come into effect on 1 January 2022.
We are very proud of the fact that over 5 million Australians have chosen us to keep them safe with our smoke alarm systems.
How can we help you do this?
• At 1300 smoke Alarms, we have a price match guarantee – that means if you have a cheaper price from a competitor, we will match it. We know that not only do we offer a quality product, but you will be happy with the service we provide.
• Our unique system integrates with property Me – as a real estate agent this means you will never miss a work order, can easily manage the entire process yourself with a click of a button and you can ensure your rental portfolio is always compliant. If you’d like to see it in action, one of our team will happily give you a demo to show you how this works. We promise it is simple and we will teach you how to manage it within your agency.
• We have the easiest annual management of smoke alarms on the market – we have invested a lot of time and money into developing a unique technology that makes it easy to manage. Smoke alarm compliance is one of the biggest tasks in managing a rental property so can make that task really easy for you. Our system eliminates manual work orders as well as a lot of hours spent on admin. Your staff can use time to focus on more important tasks.
• We offer quality alarms that have a 7 or 10-year warranty that includes labour not just the hardware – one of the biggest mistakes many people make is not understanding what your warranty covers. Many cheaper options and local electricians do not cover labour, only the hardware. This means you can be up for significant higher out of pocket expenses, all because you saved a few dollars upfront. Cheaper is often not the best option.
• We are leaders in the industry and have been servicing agents for over 10 years – we have a track record of delivering. Just ask our 5 million Aussies who have trusted us with their safety. We have assembled the best team of electricians, technicians, schedulers, computer programmers, and office staff to deliver a comprehensive range of fully integrated solutions that save lives.
We are committed to providing the best possible protection to all our clients. Your Protection is our Priority.
Make sure your property portfolio is compliant by the Dec 31 deadline.
Go to 1300 Smoke Alarms to get your INSTANT QUOTE HERE & book your upgrade today